UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017 notification is released for 548 vacancies of JA Clerk posts, for online application process visit @ upsssc.gov.in.
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Notification 2017: We have brought some exciting news for all job seekers of the Uttar Pradesh state who are interested in state govt jobs. Recently a fresh notification is issued by the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission for total numbers of 548 vacancies of Junior Assistant & Clerk posts. Commission has invited application forms through an online procedure on their main web page. Online registration process starts from 22nd December 2016 and a final date for part 1 is 12th January 2017 and for part 2 is 16th January 2017. Guys, you have to pay an application fee on or before 14th January 2016 and for online application please visit an official site that is upsssc.gov.in.
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017
UPSSSC is a short name for Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission and it does headquarter in Lucknow city of the state. It was formed in the November month of the year 1988 and it works under the state government of Uttar Pradesh. Whenever any need arise to recruit new staff in any departments or organizations of state government they issue UPSSSC Notification 2017 so that interested ones can apply to it by reading latest rojgar samachar.
Get complete details of Uttar Pradesh 548 Junior Assistant Jobs 2017 from this article and if you match with its eligibility criterion then apply to it on or before the last date of submitting an application. Organization conducts various rounds of a selection process to select best candidates for available posts, so guys start preparing for it after applying to UPSSSC Junior Assistant Vacancies 2017, we tell you all that it will be very tough to pass all selection rounds and get selected for a job.
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Notification 2017
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPPSC)|
|Post Name||Junior Assistant & Clerk|
|Number of Vacancies||548|
|Job Type||government job|
- For all applicants, minimum age limit is 21 years and maximum age limit is 40 years as on 1st July 2016 so guys calculate your age and then apply.
- Reserved category applicants will get age relaxation as per rules & regulations of the state government.
Uttar Pradesh 548 Junior Assistant Jobs 2017
- Those who are willing to apply must have completed 12th standard education from any recognized board of education along with it, they must have completed CC certificate course from DOEACC or Diploma in Computer Application.
- Required typing speed of all applicants in Hindi is 25 words per minute and in English 30 words per minute.
- After completion of an online application process, candidates have to qualify in two rounds of a selection process that are written test & personal interview.
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Vacancies 2017
- General and OBC category applicants have to pay RS. 185/-
- SC, ST and other reserved category applicants have to pay RS. 95/-
- PWD candidates have to pay RS. 25/-.
- Those who qualify in both selection rounds will get a pay scale of RS. 5200/- to RS. 20200/- additional grade pay of RS. 2000/- per month.
Procedure for UPSSSC Junior Assistant Application Form 2017
- First of all, candidates have to log on to an official web portal of the Commission.
- After opening that on a home page of it find a suitable link to apply for UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017.
- Now click on that link and a new page will open on your screen.
- Read all details provided in a notification and then click on apply button.
- After that fill up an online application form by entering all correct details in it.
- Now pay an application fee according to your category.
- After that click on submit button.
- At the end, we suggest everyone that keep a copy of your filled application form with you for reference purpose.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting of an online application process: 22nd December 2016
- Final date to submit first part of an application form: 12th January 2017
- Final date to submit second part of an application form: 16th December 2017
- Final date to pay an application fee: 14th January 2017.
Official Website: upsssc.gov.in
If you have any doubts regarding UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017 then please write us below, we will revert back as soon as possible. Readers are requested to bookmark this portal with CTRL+D button for future visits.