UPSC Recruitment 2017, upsc notification, upsc online registration, UPSC Geologist recruitment 2017, combined geoscientist and geologist examination 2017
UPSC Examination 2017 Notification: Union Public Service Commission has announced Rojgar Samachar for all job fighters hoping that this article might prove beneficial to them. Vacancies has been created for few posts such as Geologist, Geophysicist, Chemist & Junior Hydro Geologist with 138 empty seats. Mode of application is online as link has been updated on its web portal www.upsc.gov.in if interested then apply in between 8th Feb to 3rd March, 2017.
UPSC Recruitment 2017
As total number of vacancies is on very limited scale so those who are probing for latest govt. Jobs has to give their best performance in entire selection rounds. In this competitive world each & every candidate is looking forward to get employment in government sector as all are aware about employee benefits. Application form will be accepted on or before its due date those who will submit their registration form after its deadline higher authorities will reject it.
Each & every interested candidate is advised to have a look at its official notification where details about its eligibility criteria is given. It is mandatory for each & every aspirant to fulfill it else their registration will not be taken into consideration. Details such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, pay scale etc. need to be taken care. Selection of candidate will be done based on their performance in selection rounds organized by organization.
UPSC Geologist Recruitment 2017
|Institute Name:||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Official Web Page:||www.upsc.gov.in|
|Job Act:||Geologist, Geophysicist, Chemist & Junior Hydro Geologist|
|Total number of vacant seats:||138|
|Post wise vacant seats:||
|Job Area:||All over India|
|Job Class:||Central Govt. Job|
|Starting date of registration process:||8th February, 2017|
|Final date of registration process:||3rd March, 2017|
|Mode of application process:||Online|
UPSC Vacancy 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Aspirants who are having willingness to apply for Geologist & Junior Hydro Geologist post need to possess Master’s Degree in Geological Science field relevant of it.
- For post of Chemist & Geophysicist candidate should have completed their M.Sc. in Chemistry or Applied Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry.
- Minimum age of candidate should be 21 years whereas their age should not exceed more than 32 years for all post except Junior Hydro Geologist for them it is 35 years.
Procedure for Selection:
- Registered aspirant has to appear for written examination & personal interview round based on their performance on it selection will be done accordingly.
- Get details about pay scale from its official notification.
How to apply for UPSC JHG Recruitment 2017?
Make sure that candidate type correct URL of Union Public Service Commission on its web browser & go through its official notification from its home page. If you are able to fulfill entire eligibility criteria then start filling your application form & submit it.
For more updates of UPSC Recruitment 2017 such as admit card, syllabus, answer key, merit list etc. Stay tuned to our site on regular basis.