UPSC IFS 2017 Notification, Union Public Service Commission Recruitment, UPSC IFS 110 Recruitment is announced on upsc.gov.in website apply online.
UPSC Indian Forest Services Notification 2017: Union Public Service Commission has bring good news by announcing Rojgar Samachar for all aspirants who are interested in Forest Department Service. They are going to conduct Indian Forest Service Exam & total number of vacancies is 110 so very limited number of candidates will be hired. News has been given through its official web page www.upsc.gov.in as registration form will be started accepting from 22nd Feb, 2017 till 17th March, 2017.
UPSC IFS 2017 Notification
As it is an central government job so it is advisable to not let this chance slip away from your hand because very rarely opportunities come. Before you engage yourself into recruitment process & start your preparation for written exam ensure that you are eligible for it. For that candidate has to go through its official notification published on its website where detailed description is given. Even in this article we have tried our best efforts to provide as much information we can.
Selection rounds will be scheduled such as preliminary exam, mains exam & personal interview round for all registered candidate after then their overall performance will be judged. Written exam will be taken into various examination centers of India decided by selection committee & for better preparation even material related to it will be provided. So once you are accomplished with registration process have a look at UPSC IFS Syllabus 2017 where you will get details about exam pattern, topics to be covered etc.
UPSC IFS Recruitment 2017
|Institute Name:||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Official Web Page:||www.upsc.gov.in|
|Job Act:||Indian Forest Services|
|Total number of vacant seats:||110|
|Job Area:||All over India|
|Job Class:||Central Government Job|
|Starting date of registration process:||22nd Feb, 2017|
|Final date of registration process:||17th March, 2017|
|Last date for application fee payment:||16th March, 2017|
|Mode of application process:||Online|
|Preliminary Exam Date:||18th June, 2017|
|Mains Examination Date:||December, 2017|
UPSC Indian Forest Services Exam 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Least education required is completion of Bachelor’s Degree in relevant subject from well recognized university.
- Minimum age of candidate should be 21 years which should not exceed more than 32 years.
Procedure for Selection:
- Rounds such as prelims exam, mains exam & personal interview will be scheduled in various examination centers.
- General category candidate has to pay Rs. 100/- whereas for reserved category aspirant application fee is exempted for it.
- It is advisable to have a look at official notification to get details about pay scale.
Steps to apply for UPSC IFS Online Application Form 2017 Online:
- Log on to the official site of Union Public Service Commission.
- From home page have a look at latest notification posted by them for Indian Forest Services.
- You can click on that link and you will be directed to online application form where you have to fill all your important detail without making any mistake.
- Then you have to submit your application form and take printout of it for further use.
Hoping that aspirants might have got sufficient information for UPSC IFS 2017 Notification job notification if you are seeking for more news then kindly go through our web page on regular basis.