UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2017 notification declared for Asst. Teacher with 10,000 vacancies get application form from its official website.
UP Basic Education Parishad Recruitment for 10000: Good news! Good news! Is here for all candidates who are having strong willingness to brighten up their career in teaching field. Government of UP has invited all eligible aspirants for post of Assistant Teacher through its official website. Mode of registration process is offline so all you have to do is just download application form & send it to authorized address total number of vacancies is 10,000.
UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2017
In order to be a part of current recruitment process it is mandatory that aspirants should have D.Ed. education in Primary Schools of UP. Unemployed candidates will be happy after referring to its employment news so that they can grab this opportunity & be a part of it. As number of vacancies is on large scale so chances of getting selected is also more & dreams of many candidates will be selected.
First & foremost thing which every interested candidate has to keep in mind is to refer its official notification. Details such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, pay scale etc. need to be fulfilled. Application forms will be accepted only appellants will fulfill all criteria mentioned by them only & has to submit its on or before last date. Due date mentioned by organization is 31st January, 2017 post it if interested.
|Institute Name:||Government of UP|
|Official Web Page:||www.up.gov.in|
|Job Act:||Assistant Teacher|
|Total number of vacant seats:||10, 000|
|Job Area:||Uttar Pradesh|
|Job Class:||Sarkari Naukri|
|Starting date of registration process:||Available|
|Final date of registration process:||31st January, 2017|
|Mode of application process:||Offline|
- Appellants who want to be a part of current recruitment process has to accomplish D.Ed. (Special Education) from NCTE Approved Institute & should be qualify Primary level from class 1st to 5th.
- Minimum age of candidate should be 21 years & it should not exceed more than 40 years. Upper age limit relaxation will be provided to reserved category according to rules & regulations of government.
- General category candidate has to pay Rs. 500/- & Rs. 200 for SC/ ST category appellants.
- Office of Sachiv, U.P. Basic Education Parishad
Steps to apply for Uttar Pradesh Assistant Teacher Post Offline?
- Type URL of organization on your web browser & go to latest notification page after landing into home page.
- Click on recruitment notification you are interested into & then download it where details will be disclosed related to eligibility criteria.
- Start filling application form manually ensure that you do not occur mistakes while writing.
- Post it to above mentioned postal address before its due date else your application form will be rejected by higher authorities of organization.
If facing any questions or queries related to UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2017 without any hesitation share it via below given comment box as one of our team member will get back to you soon at its earliest possible time.