TSPSC Gurukul Teacher Recruitment 2017 notification revealed for Gurukul teaching profile apply online application form at tspsc.gov.in, 4137 seats.
TSPSC Gurukul Teacher Notification 2017: Telangana Public Service Commission has invited candidates for empty seats created in their organization so kindly have a look at current week’s employment news. As currently organization has announced huge number of vacancies I.e. 4137 for post of Gurukul Teacher’s post. Still registration dates has not been published yet but make sure that interested appellant should submit their application form on or before its deadline have a look at www.tspsc.gov.in.
TSPSC Gurukul Teacher Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
As you know that doing a job of teacher’s profile is not at all an easy task because entire future of children’s career is dependent on them. In order to provide quality education it is necessary that candidate who will be appointed should be educated, skilled must have ability to handle entire class. Also they should have convincing power & should be able to answer the question if any students asks them so there are various criteria which is needed to kept in mind.
Details such as educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, selection procedure etc. Is given on official notification which is being uploaded by them. Interested candidates must have accomplished their B.Ed. from well recognized university or institute. Final selection of appellant will be done based on their performance in written test & qualified candidates of it will be move forwarded to next round I.e. personal interview.
Notification is being posted for Teaching as well as Non- Teaching posts so based on aspirant’s area of interest appellant can apply for it. Even it is necessary that candidate must follow age limit criteria such as their minimum age should be 18 years & it should not exceed more than 35 years. Reserved category aspirants will be given age relaxation such as SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH/ Ex- servicemen etc. Dream of total 4137 candidates will get fulfill which is quite appreciable.
Telangana PSC Group 1 Recruitment 2017
|Institute Name:||Telangana Public Service Commission (TSPSC)|
|Official Web Page:||www.tspsc.gov.in|
|Job Act:||Gurukul Teacher|
|Total number of vacant seats:||4137|
|Job Class:||State Govt. Job|
|Starting date of registration process:||Dates not announced yet|
|Final date of registration process:||Dates not announced yet|
|Mode of application process:||Online|
- In order to be a part of current recruitment process make sure that aspirants must have completed their B.Ed. graduation from well recognized institute or university.
- Minimum age of candidate should be 18 years & it should not exceed more than 35 years even age relaxation will be given to reserved category aspirants.
Procedure for Selection:
- Registered appellants has to appear for written examination & personal interview round after then their appointment letter will be given.
- General category candidates has to pay Rs. 100/- & reserved category aspirants Rs. 50/- ensure that these fees is non- refundable.
- Kindly refer to its official notification to acquire details about salary.
Steps to apply for TSPSC Gurukul Teacher Application Form 2017:
- Visit official website of Telangana Public Service Commission.
- In the home page select the link of current recruitment announced and click on it.
- Read out all the instruction thoroughly.
- If you fit well into eligibility criteria then start filling the application form and then click on submit button.
- Upload scanned copy of the photograph, signature and require documents.
- Verify filled the form and submit it before the due date.
- Take print out of filled form for further reference.
After referring to entire article you can share your feedback about TSPSC Gurukul Teacher Recruitment 2017.