Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Recruitment 2017 notification announced for Clerk, PO job post aspirants candidates apply online application form at tmb.in.
TMB Upcoming Jobs Notification: Tamilnad Mercantile Bank has posted Rojgar Samachar for various job profiles such as Probationary Officer, Clerk so if you are seeking for employment then refer to www.tmb.in. Still any official declaration has not been done related to its registration starting date & last date. Even total number of vacancies is not yet published mode of application is going to be online so just by sitting at your place you can be a part of it.
Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Recruitment 2017
We have tried our best efforts to provide you as much as information we can related to current job notification so you can refer to entire article for more updates. Aspirants who were curiously seeking for latest govt. Jobs should not miss this opportunity as this type of chance comes very rarely. You may stay tuned to our website on regular basis for upcoming notification as once official declaration will be done soon is online registration process will get start.
On 11th May, 1921 year Tamilnadu Mercantile Bank was established as Nadar Bank which was renamed in year 1962 whose head office is located in Tuticorin, Tamilnadu. They are providing financial services & banking with 437 branches & 911 ATMs around all over country. They have also affiliated their arrangements with IDBI & HDFC as they were one of first private sector bank in India to introduce computerized branch level operations.
TMB Recruitment 2017
|Institute Name:||Tamilnadu Mercantile Bank (TMB)|
|Official Web Page:||www.tmb.in|
|Job Act:||Probationary Officer, Clerk etc.|
|Total number of vacant seats:||Not announced yet|
|Job Area:||Tamil Nadu|
|Job Class:||Private Sector Job|
|Starting date of registration process:||Will announce soon|
|Final date of registration process:||Will be announced soon|
|Mode of application process:||Online|
TMB Clerk & PO Vacancy 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum education required to be a part of current recruitment process is completion of Graduation Degree scoring up to minimum 55% of marks scored in it. Knowledge of Post- Graduation in Computer Operation.
- Lower age limit of appellant should be 24 years who has completed Graduation degree & for post- graduation degree it is 26 years. Reserved category aspirants will be given age relaxation refer to its official notification.
Procedure for Selection:
- Online written examination will be conducted which will be followed by personal interview round.
- Appellants falling into General category has to pay Rs. 300 as examination fee & for reserved category for it is Rs. 150/-
- Selected candidate will be given attractive pay scale on monthly basis.
How to apply for TMB Online Application Form 2017?
- Visit official website of Tamilnadu Mercantile Bank.
- Search for the appropriate link of latest notification posted by them..
- Select link to download official notification.
- Enter all the details as asked in application form.
- Verify & submit details after uploading all the required documents.
- Submit the details after checking of the application form.
- Take a hard copy of the recruitment form after completion of the application process.
Get more updates such as admit card, syllabus, answer key, merit list, result etc. of Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Recruitment 2017 from our website.