SSC WR Recruitment 2016 notification is issued for 238 vacancies of Group B & C posts, for online application visit main site that is sscwr.net.
SSC Western Region Recruitment 2016: Hello everyone we are back with latest news about the recruitment this time notification is issued by the Staff Selection Commission Western Region, those who belongs to this region and looking for Central govt jobs can grab this opportunity. SSC WR Group B Notification 2016 is released for total number of 238 vacancies of Group B & C posts and they have invited applications through online mode. Online registration process is already started and the last date for the same is 2nd October 2016. For online application process candidates should visit main site of the organization that is sscwr.net and read this full article to check all related details.
SSC WR Recruitment 2016
Before we give you all any further details about this recruitment, we like to share some information about the issuing organization that is Staff Selection Commission Western Region which is also mentioned by its short name that is SSCWR. This organization works under the Government of India and its parent organization is Staff Selection Commission which was formed in the year 1975 on 4th November.Purpose of forming this organization is to carry out all the necessary process to recruit staff in various departments & ministries of central government.
Every year they are issuing number of notifications for different posts and recruiting best ones, this year they have issued SSC Mumbai Scientific Assistant jobs 2016 for various Group B & C post and invited aspirants to apply online on their main web portal. Readers can check all necessary details relating to above mentioned recruitment from below so guys’ first check those available details then apply to it.
SSC Western Region Notification 2016
Organization Name: Staff Selection Commission Western Region
Name of Posts:
- Senior Research Assistant
- Engineer (Quality Assurance)
- Scientific Assistant (M&E)
- Technical Assistant (Chemistry)
- Research Assistant
- Statistical Assistant
- Scientific Assistant (Vehicle)
- Technical Assistant (Ore Dressing)
- Sanitary Inspector
- Store Keeper Grade-III
- Technical Assistant (Chemical)
- Speech Therapist
- Laboratory Assistant Grade-II
- Deputy Ranger
- Assistant Manager cum Storekeeper
- Laboratory Assistant
- Legal Assistant
- Technical Assistant
- Draftsman Grade-I
- Technical Assistant
- Technical Superintendent (Weaving)
- Chargeman-II (Factory)
- Field man
- Farm Manager
- Economic Investigator
- Research Assistant
- Store Clerk
- Store Keeper
- Warden (For Hostel)
- Textile Designer
- Junior Chemist
Total Number of Vacancies: 238 vacancies
SSC WR Vacancy 2016
Above we have given vacancy details, check all posts very carefully and then any of the available posts according to your interest. To check further details like eligibility criterion, selection process, pay scale, etc. check those details below and at the end of this article we have explained complete procedure for an online application.
- For all applicants minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 30 years and those who are from reserved category will get age relaxation as per government rules & regulations, age relaxation details is available on official notification so guys check there.
- There are various posts available for various educational requirements from 10th class pass to graduation, diploma, B.E., B.tech., Master degree etc. Complete details of educational requirement for each post will available from official notification.
- General category applicants have to pay RS. 100/- as an examination fees should be paid through online payment mode and all reserved category applicants are spared from paying an exam fees.
- Candidates will be selected on basis of three rounds of selection process that are written test, skill test and personal interview. Applicants have to qualify in all three rounds of selection process to get selected for a job.
SSC WR Online Application Form 2016
- First of all aspirants have to visit main site of the organization.
- After opening that site on a home page find a suitable link for SSC Western Region Recruitment 2016.
- Click on that link and then check all details given in the notification.
- After reading all details click on apply button.
- You will see an application form; fill it up by feeding all correct details in it.
- Now click on submit button to submit your application form.
- At the end download and take a printout of your application for reference purpose.
- Regional Director (WR) Staff Selection Commission Western Region, 1st Floor, Old C.G.O building PratikshaBhavan, South wing, M.K. Road, Mumbai- 400020.
Dates to Remember:
- Last date to submit an application form: 2nd October 2016
Official Website: sscwr.net
Readers can bookmark this website by pressing CTRL+D button to visit us again for more updates and those who have any queries relating to SSC WR Recruitment 2016 then please write us in a comment box provided below.