SBI PO Preliminary & Main Exam Pattern 2017 updated for Probationary Officer post if you are going to appear for exam then get it from sbi.co.in site.
SBI PO Exam Pattern 2017: State Bank of India has bring good news for aspirants who had registered themselves for SBI PO Recruitment 2017. Each & every person is aware about SBI as it is one of leading nationalized bank of entire country providing financial services. They has announced job notification for post of Probationary Officer profile & they are ready to hire 2403 employees. Application forms were accepted who had successfully registered themselves through www.sbi.co.in web page.
SBI PO Preliminary & Main Exam Pattern 2017
Within short period of time they are going to commence its first round of selection process so this article is beneficial for candidates who are going to appear for written test. Organization has certain pre defined selection round such as preliminary exam, main exam, personal interview round & document verification. Selection of appellant will be done based on their overall performance into it so aspirant has to give their best efforts in entire process.
|Institute Name:||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Official Web Page:||www.sbi.co.in|
|Job Act:||Probationary Officer (PO)|
|Total number of vacant seats:||2403|
|Job Area:||All over India|
|Job Class:||Central Govt. Job|
|Category:||Syllabus/ Exam Pattern/ Previous Year Papers|
|Exam Date:||29th & 30th Apr, 6th & 7th May 2017 Prelims Exam & 4th June 2017 Mains Exam|
|Exam Name:||SBI Preliminary & Mains Examination 2017|
As huge number of candidates has registered themselves so competition is going to be very tough amongst all applicants. Those aspirant who will qualify into prelims exam will be move forwarded to next round which will be mains examination & after then personal interview round. Written test will be of two types objective & descriptive so in first one multiple choice question will be there among which applicants has to choose the right one.
Descriptive test will consist of long essay writing few topics will be given to them according to it they has to perform. Preliminary exam will consist of three section such as English language, Quantitative Aptitude & Reasoning Ability & 1 hour of time duration will be given to them. Weightage of marks differs to topic wise so you can refer to below given information in order to get detailed description about it. Also stay tuned to our website on regular basis so that you can get all information of it.
- Question paper will be of multiple choice question.Preliminary Exam Pattern 2017:
- Limited time duration will be given to complete entire paper that will be of 1 hour.
- Topics such as English language, Quantitative Aptitude & Reasoning Ability will be covered in question paper.
- Total marks will be of 100 marks.
|Serial Number||Topics to be covered||Number of Question||Marks|
Mains Exam Pattern 2017:
- Objective type question paper will consist of 200 marks whereas Descriptive test will consist of 50 marks.
- Reasoning, Data Interpretation, General Awareness & English language topics will be asked in question paper.
- Marks obtained in prelims exam will not be considered for next round it will be considered as entry level in order to move forward to mains exam.
- Candidates score in mains examination will be taken into consideration in Group Discussion & Personal Interview round based on it final merit list will be prepared.
For more updates such as exam date, admit card, result, answer key and last but not the least SBI PO Preliminary & Main Exam Pattern 2017 stay tuned to our site on regular basis.