SBI PO 2017 Apply Online, SBI po recruitment notification, State Bank of India 2313 probationary officer exam vacancy details released at sbi co.in.
SBI Recruitment 2017: Hello guys we are here to announced that State Bank of India (SBI) has released official notification for recruiting 2313 candidate and this advertisement is released for Probationary Officer for various branch allocated in all over India. This recruitment advertisement has allocated CRPD/PO/2016-17/19 number on official notification which will be grab through our website and to grab that you just have to click on link which is available below.
SBI PO 2017 Apply Online
In this article we will provided detail information on eligibility criteria and this will help you to know every single detail which should be kept in mind. Candidate are requested to go through eligibility criteria before applying for it because we have seen that many candidate are not eligible for post which is declared then also they apply for it which result into disqualification of candidate. Along with that we also suggest all our readers to go through the official notification also which will give you cent percent satisfaction of garbing details.
One more point which should be kept in mind is that one should apply immediately for this job because due date of SBI PO 2017 Apply Online is very less and that is March 06, 2017. Candidate are also requested to stay update with our website because we will inform you about each and every details which is linked with State Bank of India. We have also tried to keep it simple so that every candidate can understand our language and take this opportunity serious because this kind of opportunity do not know the door of success regularly.
SBI PO 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate who have done Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University can apply for above mentioned job.
- Candidate who are in last semester of their graduation can also apply for this but at the time of interview they should have their passing certificate and the passing year should be of on or before 01.07.2017
- Candidate who are possessing Chartered Accountant can also apply for this job.
Check –> Bank Jobs 2017
- Minimum age required for applying SBI PO Jobs is 21 years and age should not above 30 years as on April, 01, 2017.
- Age relaxation will be given to selcted category and the know detail about that go through the table which is mentioned below.
|Sr. No.||Category||Age Relaxation|
|2.||OBC ((Non-Creamy Layer))||03 Years|
|3.||Candidate with Disabilities||
|4.||Ex Servicemen||05 Years|
|5.||Candidate from Jammu & Kashmir who is Ordinarily domiciled during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989||5 Years|
SBI PO Recruitment 2017
|General and Others||Rs. 600|
Number of Chances
|Category||Number of Chances|
|General (Persons With Disabilities)||7 Chances|
|OBC(Persons With Disabilities)||7 Chances|
|SC/SC(Persons With Disabilities)/ ST/ ST (Persons With Disabilities)||No Restriction|
Examination Centers (Tentative List)
|11||Andaman & Nicobar|
|22||Jammu & Kashmir|
|33||Delhi – NCR|
Category Name & Category Code Number
|SC (VI)||03||ST (VI)||07||OBC(VI)||11||GEN(VI)||15|
|SC (HI)||04||ST (HI)||08||OBC (HI)||12||GEN (HI)||16|
SBI PO 2017 Exam Date
|Starting Date of Application form||February 07, 2017|
|Closing Date of Application form||March 06, 2017|
|Payment of Fees||February 07, 2017 to March 06, 2017|
|Download Admit Card||April 04, 2017|
|Preliminary Online Exam||
|Download of call letters for Pre-Exam Training for SC/ST/Religious Minority Community Candidates||April 07, 2017|
|Pre-Exam Training||April 17, 2017 to April 22, 2017|
|Preliminary Result Declaration||May 17, 2017|
|Declaration of Call Letter for Online Main Exam||May 22, 2017|
|Online Main Exam||June 4, 2017|
|Declaration of Main Exam Result||June 19, 2017|
|Interview Call Letter||June 26, 2017|
|Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview||July 10, 2017|
|Final Result Declaration||August 05, 2017|
SBI PO 2017 Application Form Online
- Log on to official web portal of for SBI PO 2017 Apply Online which is www.sbi.co.in/careers or www.statebankofindia.com/careers.
- Then over there you have to register your self over there and pay the fees using online mode such as using debit card/ credit card/Internet Banking.
- Now candidate have to fill online application form without making any mistake.
- Once you have filled the form you can click on submit button.
- They have also provided help desk in case you face any problem in form filling work, payment of fee or any quires related to this recruitment you can call on 022-22820427 (between 11:00 AM to 06:00 PM.
Official Website: sbi.co.in
Note: – Aspirant is suggested to apply as soon as possible and once they have applied for SBI PO 2017 Apply Online they have to start preparing themselves for preliminary exam because it the only key to go for second round of selection.