RRC NWR Jaipur Recruitment 2017 notification is released to fill up 388 vacancies of ITI Apprentice posts is now out at www.nwr.indianrailways.gov.in.
North Western Railway Notification 2017: Here is the news for the candidates who are searching the jobs in railway the Jaipur uploaded the notification for the ITI Apprentice posts. There are total 388 vacant seats for which the board has released the notification for the post of ITI Apprentice authorities are in search for the most eligible candidates. Candidates can download the notification link from this page or can visit the official website. The interested candidates who want to register and fill the application form from its official website www.nwr.indianrailways.gov.in.
This is the golden opportunity for the candidates who want to do Government Job in Railway sector. The registration for it is already started on 30th December 2016 and its due date is 29th January 2017 so candidates who want to fill the form they can. Kindly read all the eligibility criteria from the website and information related to the qualification, age and selection procedures are further given in these article candidates can refer RRC NWR Jaipur ITI Apprentice Notification 2017.
RRC NWR Jaipur 388 ITI Apprentice Jobs 2017: The Railway Recruitment Cell recruits numerous numbers of employees every year for the various vacant posts. They recruit the high expertise candidates for the post. The highly interested candidates can visit its official website and check every detail regarding it. The authorities had announced the notification and now they are accepting the online application form. The candidates can fill the online application form from its official website. To fill the North Western Railway ITI Apprentice the candidates must be 10th pass to be applicable for the post. Candidates can fill the form before the due date 29th January 2017.
RRC NWR Jaipur Recruitment 2017 Notification
|Organisation Name||Railway Requirement Cell, Jaipur|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||ITI Apprentice|
|Total No. of Posts||
Total = 388
|Type of Declaration||Application Form/ Notification|
Eligible Criteria for North Western Railway ITI Apprentice Vacancies 2017
- The candidates must clear the SSC from a government recognised board and even must possess Trade Certificate by NCVT/SCVT
- The minimum age should be 25 years while maximum age should be 25 years of the candidates to apply for the post
- SC/ST Candidates: 5 years
- OBC Candidates: 3 years
- Disable Persona Candidates: 10 years
RRC NWR Jaipur 388 ITI Apprentice Jobs 2017
- The candidates have to refer the official notification of the board for the pay scale
- The candidates have to pass the written examination and personal interview
- The general category candidates have to pay 100 Rs for the application fees, reserved categories candidates and women don’t have to pay fees.
How to Fill RRC NWR Jaipur Application Form 2017
- Visit the official website at nwr.indianrailways.gov.in
- From home page search job advertisement.
- Download official RRC NWR Jaipur Recruitment 2017 advertisement and read it carefully.
- The online mode of application is set by authority members to fill the application form for offered job.
- Step wise follow instruction and complete your registration for posts.
- Do your registration within the last date of submission.
- After the last date, no application form will be accepted under the norms.
Important Dates Remember:
- Online application start date: 30th December 2016
- Last date online application form: 29th January 2017
Official Website: nwr.indianrailways.gov.in
Note: Candidates can save our website by pressing Ctrl+D for grabbing latest updates related to RRC NWR Jaipur Recruitment 2017, admit card, exam pattern, syllabus, previous paper, study material etc are mentioned below.