RBI Recruitment 2017 notification is released for 610 vacancies of Assistant Posts fill online application form at official webpage rbi.org.in.
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017: Respective authorities of Reserve Bank of India have issued an advertisement regarding new job employment and inviting online application form on its main official website at www.rbi.org.in. so that they can fill up total 610 vacancies of assistant in across the country so those candidates who have same education qualification as required can apply now.
We all know that 2 or 3 days ago, Prime Minister Narendra Modi release new currency of Rs. 2000 and Rs. 500 new notes with signature for Governor of RBI Mrs. Urjit Patel’s. Now those hopefuls who are on the hunt to find opportunity at RBI Jobs this is good news for them as new job employment in RBI has been offered for Assistant Posts. So aspirants who are looking for Government Jobs or Graduation Jobs as can apply online on official website. So hopefuls who are willing to apply should acquire details regarding eligibility criteria are as below.
RBI Recruitment 2017 Notification
|Name of Organization||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Number of Posts||610 Posts|
|Job Role||Assistant Posts|
|Category Wise Posts Details||
|Job Category||Indian Govt Job|
|Kind of Declaration||Advertisment/Notification|
|Job Location||All Over India|
Eligible Criteria for Reserve Bank of India Asst Notification 2017
- As on 1st November 2016, an age of the candidates should have age between 20 years to 28 years means candidates who born later than 07/11/1996 and earlier than 08/11/1988 are eligible for this recruitment drive.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules and regulation.
- Interested candidates must have acquired minimum 50% marks in Bachelor’s degree, in any discipline for recognized university or institute.
- Selected candidates will get the pay scale of Rs. 13,150/- to Rs. 34,990/-.
- For General and OBC candidates Rs. 450/-
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates Rs. 50/-
- Applicants have to appear in written examination in order to get shortlisted for personal interview and based on performance in both final selection would be done.
- Scheme of examination with the descriptive syllabus, sample paper and study material can be obtained from the official site.
How to Fill RBI Assistant Online Application Form 2017
- Visit the open the official website at www.rbi.org.in.
- On the home page open the Career Tab.
- Now candidates need to click on Advertisement of Assistant Posts link.
- Finally in a new tab will be open.
- PDF file of advertisement, read all mentioned details carefully.
- After that candidates need to click on online application form link.
- Fill up form with all correct information.
- Upload scanned copy of a photograph, signature etc necessary documents.
- Verify filled form now click on submit button.
- At last take a hard copy of filled form for future reference.
- Online Application starts from: 07th November 2016
- Closing date for submission of Application: 28th November 2016
- Date of Prelims Exam: 23rd & 24th December 2016
- Date of Mains Exam: January/ February 2017
Official Site: www.rbi.org.in
Note: Aspirants can bookmark our website by pressing CTRL+D for grabbing latest updates related RBI Recruitment 2017 notification, application form, admit card, exam syllabus, pattern, previous paper, answer key, results, cut off marks, merit list etc are mentioned below.