Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017 ksrtc driver job vacancy ksrtc recruitment 2017-18 ksrtc recruitment 2017 notification rajasthan police bharti news
Rajasthan Police Constable Bharti 2017 Online: Police Department of Rajasthan state has issued employment notification for selection of eligible staff of constable vacancies on its main official website at www.police.rajasthan.gov.in. Now all qualified candidates are invited to fill online application form for 12540 posts whose link is made available at the above-mentioned portal.
Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017
The Rajasthan Police Department is also known as RPD. It was established in 1951 after uniting police forces of princely states at the state capital Jaipur. It’s motto is a prevention of crime & disorder and to maintain law, order and peace in the society. It creates job opportunities for officers every year. The above said vacancies are TSP areas and saharia candidates and it’s for both males and females and the notification for the same will get released in the month of November 2016. It would be a great opportunity for the candidates because it’s quite large numbers of vacancies.
|Name of Organization||Rajasthan Police Department|
|Number of Vacancies||10539 Posts|
|Name of Posts||Constable Posts|
|Category of Posts Details||
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Rajasthan State|
Rajasthan Constable TSP/Saharia Vacancies 2017
It would be a great chance for those candidates who are looking for jobs in government sector. All the eligible candidates may apply online within prescribed time limit. Applications are invited from physically fit candidates for the post of Constable General & Driver Constable. The required educational qualification for these posts is 10th pass or equivalent qualification from Government approved Board/school. Online application procedures will suppose to start from 01/12/2016 to 29/12/2016.The age limit for the said post is 18-23 years. There would be physical efficiency test, written test, medical test followed by personal interview.
Rajasthan police bharti 2017
All the applicants have to fulfill the eligibility criteria and the conditions prescribed. Those who are not fulfilling the said requirements need not apply so as to avoid the disappointment at the earlier stage. The brief details for to apply for the above mentioned posts are as under.
Eligible Criteria for Rajasthan Police Jobs Vacancy 2017
- Candidates must have passed 10th class/ 12th class exam or its equivalent from a recognized board.
- For more details please refer official advertisement for this section.
- For male candidate minimum age should be 17 years and maximum should be 22 years.
- For female candidate minimum age should be 17 years and maximum should be 27 years.
- For candidate who wants to apply for constable driver post and candidate is male then minimum age should be 17 years and maximum should be 26 years.
- For candidate who wants to apply for constable driver post and candidate is female then minimum age should be 17 years and maximum should be 30 years.
- Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates as per state government rules.
- Minimum Height for Male candidate is 168 cms & for female candidate is 157 cms.
- Minimum Chest size for male candidate is 81 cms (unexpanded) and for female candidate is 86 cms expanded.
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Physical Measurement Test
- Written Test
- Medical Examination
- Personal Interview
Application Fee (Non-Refundable):
- For application fees details please refer official notification.
How to Fill Rajasthan Police Constable Application Form 2017
- Log on to the official site of Rajasthan Police Department at www.police.rajasthan.gov.in.
- On Left side of the website, there will be a tab of Result/Recruitment choose Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017 form that given option.
- As soon as you will click on that tab new window will be open and there will be a list of the opening which is issued recently.
- They have also introduced a new website which is specially designed for recruitment process and link to that website is available on that web page.
- You can click on that link and you will be directed to online application form where you have to fill all your important detail without making any mistake.
- Then you have to submit your application form and take printout of it for further use.
Important Dates Remember:
- Notification Published Date: 20 February 2017
- Starting Date for Online Submission of Application Form: 22 February 2017
- Last Date for Registration of Online Application: 21 March 2017
Official Site: www.police.rajasthan.gov.in
Note: Candidates can bookmark our website by pressing CTRL+D for grabbing latest updates related to Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017, admit card, syllabus, study material etc.