PUDA Recruitment 2016 notification is released for 270 vacancies of JE Clerk cum DEO posts, for online application visit its official site puda.nic.in.
PUDA Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016: There is big news for job seekers of Punjab state as a fresh recruitment notification is issued by Punjab Urban Planning & Development Authority. There are total numbers of 270 vacancies available for Sub Divisional Engineer, Junior Engineer, Senior Assistant and Clerk cum Date Entry Operator posts. This is golden opportunity for all candidates who are interested in Punjab Govt Jobs, so guys do not let this opportunity slip of your hand. Online application process starts from 18th November 2016 and final date for the same is 2nd December 2016. For online registration aspirants have to log on to main web portal of the department that is puda.nic.in.
First of all let’s get some knowledge about the recruiting department that is Punjab Urban Planning & Development Authority which is also known by its short name that is PUDA. It was established on 1st July 1995 and it’s headquarter is located in Mohali city of the state. This department works under the Punjab state government and its main duty is to look after planning and development of urban areas of the state.
Recently they have issued PUDA Clerk cum DEO notification 2016 for 270 vacancies of SDE, JE, Clerk etc. posts and they have invited applications through online mode. To know all the details about Punjab Senior Assistant Vacancies 2016 then check below as we have given complete information about it and at the end of this article also check procedure for PUDA Online Application Form 2016. This is latest employment news for Punjab candidates, first check all its information and if you are eligible to any available posts then apply to it on or before its last date.
PUDA Recruitment 2016
|Organization Name||Punjab Urban Planning & Development Authority (PUDA)|
|Name of Post||Various|
|Number of Vacancies||270|
|Post Wise Vacancy details||
|Type of Job||Sarkari Naukri|
- Minimum age limit for all applicants is 18 years as on 1st November 2016 so those who are below this age will be not allowed to apply.
- Maximum age limit is 37 years as on 1st November 2016 for general & OBC category applicants but those who are from reserved category will be given age relaxation as per government rules & regulation.
- Candidates who have completed Diploma or Degree or Bachelor’s degree from any recognized University or educational institute are applicable to apply.
Punjab Senior Assistant Vacancies 2016
- General category applicants have to pay RS. 1000 as an application fees through online payment mode.
- All reserved category applicants have to pay RS. 500 as an application fees through online payment mode.
- After completion of online application process, department will give sufficient time to prepare than they will conduct two rounds of selection process that are written test & personal interview.
Process for PUDA Online Application Form 2016
- Open an official site of the organization which is given on this web portal so just copy and paste it.
- Now on a home page of it, you have to search for a suitable link for above mentioned vacancies then click on it.
- A notification will open on your screen, so first check all details given in it.
- Now click on apply button and an application form will appear on your screen.
- Fill it up by entering all correct details and then click on submit button.
- Pay an application fees as per your category.
- We suggest you all to download and take a printout of your application form for reference purpose.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting of online application process: 18th November 2016
- Final date to apply online: 2nd December 2016
Official Website: puda.nic.in
For queries relating to PUDA Recruitment 2016 write us below and bookmark this website with CTRL+D.