PPSC Recruitment 2017 notification is released for 578 vacancies of various posts, for online application process visit official site that is ppsc.gov.in.
Punjab PSC Inspectors Audit Notification 2017: Recruitment news for Punjab’s candidates, a fresh notification is issued by Punjab Public Service Commission there are 578 vacancies available for audit inspector, audit officer and child development project officer posts. This is the best opportunity available for all those aspirants who are in search of Punjab government jobs so guys log on to its official website and apply it soon. An Online application process started from 29th November 2016 and last date for the same is 20th December 2016 and last date to pay application fee through challan is 28th December 2016. For online application process aspirants have to visit main web portal of the commission that is ppsc.gov.in.
PPSC Recruitment 2017
We like to give some important information relating to issuing organization that is Punjab Public Service Commission that is also known by its short name that is PPSC. This is a Punjab state government organization formed with an aim to carry out recruitment activities for various department & organizations of Punjab government. It was formed several years ago and before the partition of India & Pakistan and currently headquarter of this commission is in Patiala city of Punjab state.
First of all, candidates can get all information about PPSC latest Jobs 2017 which is available below so guys after checking all details carefully you can apply by following some simple steps given below. There are sufficient vacancies available in PPSC Recruitment 2017 so guys if you are eligible to any of the available posts then take advantage of it and apply it as soon as possible.
PPSC Inspectors Audit Notification 2017
|Department Name||Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC)|
|Job Type||Govt Job|
- Minimum age criterion for all applicants is 18 years and maximum age criterion is 37 years as on 1st January 2017.
- Candidates who are from a reserved category or backward caste will get age relaxation on upper age limit as per government rules & regulation.
- Applicants must have completed a bachelor of commerce degree with 2nd class from any recognized university or educational institution.
- Once they complete an online registration process, they are going to conduct only one selection round that is a competitive exam for all aspirants.
- General and OBC category applicants have to pay RS. 3000/- as application fees.
- SC/ST category applicants have to pay RS. 1125/- as application fees.
- Physically Handicapped persons will have to pay RS. 1750/- as application fees.
- Ex-servicemen of Punjab state have to Pay RS. 500/- as application fees.
Procedure to Apply for PPSC latest Jobs 2017
- First of all, aspirants have to log on to the main web portal of the commission.
- After that on a home page of it, find a suitable link and click on it.
- A notification will open on your screen, so first read all details give on it.
- Now click on apply button to fill up an application form.
- An application form will appear on screen, fill it up with all correct details.
- Attach copies of required documents with it.
- Pay application fees according to your category.
- Click on submit button to submit an application.
- At the end, we always recommend to keep a copy of your filled application form with you for reference purpose.
Important dates to Remember:
- Online application process starts from: 29th November 2016
- Final date to apply online: 20th December 2016
- Final date to pay application fees through bank challan: 28th December 2016
- Final date to submit an application form to its address: 4th January 2017
- Click Here to Download Punjab PSC Inspectors Audit Notification 2017
- Click Here to apply for Punjab PSC Recruitment 2017
Official website: ppsc.gov.in
Candidates who has any questions relating to PPSC Recruitment 2017 can write us below. Press CTRL+D button to bookmark this website.