OFB Apprentice Recruitment 2017 notification revealed for ITI Apprentice with 6948 vacancies apply online application form at ofb.gov.in website.
IOF Trade Apprentice Notification 2017: Indian Ordnance Factory Board has updated official link for recruitment purpose i.e. for post of ITI Trade Apprentice & Non ITI. Notification has been uploaded on its web portal i.e. www.ofb.gov.in site as due date for it is 7th February, 2017. Organization is looking to recruit 6948 employees so interested aspirants are having chance to try their luck. You can also refer to entire article & grab more details related to current job notification.
OFB Apprentice Recruitment 2017
Organization is looking for skilled plus dynamic contender who can perform their duty with dedication. Total seats is divided into two posts such as 3621 seats belongs to ITI Apprentice whereas 3327 belongs to Non ITI Apprentice. Registration process will start from 17th January, 2017 so make sure that you fill application form before its due date. Once its deadline will be missed then higher authorities will not accept any forms from candidates.
There are also various other factors which need to be kept in mind while being part of above mentioned job notification. They are such as educational qualification, age limit, selection procedure, pay scale etc. If any appellant will not be able to fulfil any criteria then their forms will be rejected by organization. So before wasting your time plus money ensure that you are able to fulfil entire details published by them.
As vacancies is on large scale so dream of many aspirants will get accomplish so for that hard work is required in selection rounds. Even organization will help you out for better preparation by publishing exam related materials such as syllabus, exam pattern & previous year papers. Mode of registration process is online so just by sitting at your place you can be a part of recruitment process.
Ordnance Factory Board Apprentice Notification 2017
|Institute Name:||Ordnance Factory Board (OFB)|
|Official Web Page:||www.ofb.gov.in|
|Job Act:||ITI Trade Apprentice & Non ITI Trade Apprentice|
|Total number of vacant seats:||6948|
|Post wise vacant seats:||
|Job Area:||All over India|
|Job Class:||Government Job|
|Starting date of registration process:||17th January, 2017|
|Final date of registration process:||7th February, 2017|
Ordnance Factory Board 6948 Apprentice Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- It is mandatory to complete 10th class for post of Non- ITI Apprentice post whereas for ITI Apprentice it is necessary to complete ITI.
- Lower age of candidates should be 14 years whereas their limit should not exceed more than 35 years. Upper age limit relaxation will be provided to reserved category appellants.
Procedure for Selection:
- Registered candidate has to appear for written exam & personal interview round based on their performance of it final selection will be done.
- Kindly refer to its official notification to acquire details about application fee.
- Pay scale will be in between Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20, 200 with grade pay of Rs. 2000/-
Steps to apply for OFB Apprentice Application form 2017:
- Refer to official site of organization.
- Go through official notification released on its home page.
- Start filling application form & submit it.
Bookmark our website by CTRL+D shortcut key & grab more details about OFB Apprentice Recruitment 2017.