Odisha Police Recruitment 2017 and online application form for 521 vacancies of reserve battalion constable posts is now out at www.odishapolice.gov.in.
Odisha Police Constable Notification 2017: Odisha Police Department is offering new job employment to all eligible candidates through Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2017 and inviting online as well offline application for total 521 vacancies on main portal site at www.odishapolice.gov.in so all those aspirants who are desiring to do something for their nation and pride, this is the opportunity for which you are looking for.
The latest notification which has been circulated on online clouds by authorities of Odisha Police, they are inspiring all those candidates to try out their luck and grab police jobs via Odisha Police Recruitment 2017 of Constable. The aspirant who is looking for Latest Government Jobs 2017 is having very good opportunity to apply write now because this kind of opportunity does not come every day. Only those candidates who are satisfying their needs can submit their application through online modes of registration. So if you are interested and have the courage to work under police department then read below-given qualification and requirement details.
Odisha Police Recruitment 2017
|Name of Oganization||Odisha Police Department|
|Number of Vacancies||521 Posts|
|Name of Posts||Constable|
|Category Wise Posts Details||
|Job Type||Govt Job|
|Job Location||Odisha State|
Eligible Criteria for Odisha Police Constable Vacancies 2017
- Contender should have age minimum 18 years and maximum age 23 years as on 01st January 2016.
- Age relaxation in upper limit is applicable to reserve category candidates according to Odisha government norms.
- Candidates who are aspiring to apply at least high school certificate exam from recognized education board while those who are a holder of higher qualification can also apply as well.
Selection of candidates will be based on their performance such as
- Physical Measurement.
- Physical Efficiency Test.
- Driving Test.
- Educational, Sports Achievements.
- National Cadet Corps Certificate (NCC).
- Written test.
- For General, SEBC category candidates need to pay Rs. 200/-
- For SC/ST category is not to pay any application fees.
How to Fill Odisha Police Constable Online Form 2017?
- Visit www.odishapolice.gov.in and download notification or you can download the same from below.
- Read it twice so that you can get to know all rules and regulations for this recruitment drive and only upon surety that you are eligible then go for the application.
- Fill online application by registering your candidature using simple instructions in notification which should be followed during filling of application
- After filling it upload required a photo, signature and two lines of your own handwriting.
- Now submit the application and pay the applicable fee using any of the method described in a notification.
- Take print out of that submitted application for future reference use.
- For more deep details you can refer to the notification.
Important Dates Remember:
- Online application starts from: 05-12-2016
- Last date for submission of Application: 04-01-2017
Note: Here, we have provided all information Odisha Police Recruitment 2017 notification, online application form, admit card, post examination, pet examination, answer key, syllabus, results, merit list etc are mentioned on our page.