MSRTC Recruitment 2017 notification is released to fill up 14247 vacancies of driver, clerk, assistant & supervisor post is now out @ www.msrtc.gov.in.
Maharashtra RTC Clerk Notification 2017: Maharashtra is one of the fastest growing states in India and which is also a hub of the economy which has recently published a recruitment advertisement to recruit the eligible candidate for Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation. The state government is going to select 14247 candidates for various vacant posts and inviting online application form on its official website at www.msrtc.gov.in. So this would be a golden opportunity for all those people who are looking for Latest Government Job in Maharashtra.
The Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation is also known as MSRTC. It has recently announced the vacancies for 14247 vacant posts for the above-mentioned post and the department has invited the applicants to apply online for the post and get select for the job. There will be certain tests which are to be faced by the seekers to show the eligibility to recruit him to the post. As this is the very good chance for those aspirants who are having the weak qualification and looking for government jobs. All the details are jotted on the website which is mentioned above and to is collected from there.
MSRTC Driver Bharti 2017: The aspirants who are looking to apply for the post are on the correct track. They need to go to the site and have to apply themselves to get through the post but if they do not know how to apply for the post then they need not worry. Now let’s have a look on important details such as education qualification, age limitation, and procedure to apply online. As we have mentioned various steps which are to be followed to complete the application process of the vacant post. We also have kept the details of the post which are as under.
MSRTC Recruitment 2017 Notification
|Name of Organization||Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation|
|Name of Posts||Driver, Clerk, Assistant and Supervisor|
|Number of Vacancies||14247 Posts|
|Posts Wise Details||
|Job Category||State Govt Job|
|Application Mode||Online Application|
|Official Website||www.msrtc.gov.in or www.msrtcexam.in|
Eligible Criteria for Maharashtra RTC Driver Jobs 2017
- Aspirants should have the minimum education needed to be a part of the organization is having the passing certificate of class 10th or its equivalent for the board of the state.
- Also must possess the Driving License of Heavy Vehicles without which the candidate is not eligible to apply driver post.
- Education qualification is different for all the posts so we request all aspirant to refer official notification.
- The candidates should have the minimum age of 18 years and he should not cross the maximum age limit of 35 years during the application process.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per government norms.
MSRTC Driver Bharti 2017
- Aspirants must check official notification for the different post in different application fee category for this section.
- The selection of candidates will depend on the performance of the written test, skill test, interview.
- The applicants must possess valid driving license for buses.
How to Fill Maharashtra Asst Mechanic Online Application 2017:
- Visit the official website at www.msrtc.gov.in.
- Search for the appropriate link of the MSRTC Recruitment 2017.
- Select the link to download the MSRTC Clerk Driver Assistant Supervisor Recruitment 2017 Application form.
- Enter all the details as asked on the application form.
- Verify and submit the details after uploading all the required documents.
- Submit the details after checking of the application form.
- Take a hard copy of the recruitment form after completion of the application process.
Important Dates Remember:
- Start date online application: 12th January 2017
- Last date online application: 03rd February 2017
Official Website: msrtc.gov.in or msrtcexam.in
Candidates are informed to stay connected for updated information regarding MSRTC Recruitment 2017.