Ministry of Finance India Recruitment 2017 notification along with application form for 24564 of Group B Inspector post is now out at www.finmin.nic.in:
Ministry of Finance India Inspector Notification 2017: Ministry of Finance, India recently issued notification of group b inspector post and inviting online application by all those eligible as well talented candidates on its main official web portal at www.finmin.nic.in. So all those government job seekers of the India nation, this is surely a good opportunity knocking at their door.
Ministry of Finance India Recruitment 2017
The Ministry of Finance Government of India is having the vacancies of 24564 aspirants which are most likely to be suitable for the Central Excise, Preventive Officer and Examiner Jobs. Here are the good times for the job seekers who are qualified and are finding the jobs. In present times we are facing the serious problem of unemployment. So the candidates are very demotivated as are not been hired by any firm. They are very enthusiastic and very energetic and work oriented people. These are the future of the country to carry it to the growth and development of any country but fails due to unemployment.
The candidates are invited to apply online for the vacant posts by filling online application forms. The candidates who would apply for the posts will be further examined under the norms and regulation of the Ministry of Finance and then will be selected on the basis of their performance. The job description is mentioned in details as under:
Ministry of Finance India 24564 Inspector Jobs 2017
|Name of Organization||Ministry of Finance, India|
|Job Type||State Government Jobs|
|Name of Posts||Group B (Inspector) Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||24564 Posts|
|Posts Wise Vacancy Details||
Eligible Criteria for Ministry of Finance India Group B Jobs 2017
- Aspirants should have age below 30 years.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per government norms.
- Aspirants must have completed graduation or higher education degree or its equivalent from any government recognized university or institute.
- Selected candidates will get pay scale of Rs. 44,900 to Rs. 1,42,400.
- For application fee information candidates are pleased to visit official website.
Aspirants selection will be done on the basis of their performance in the following rounds such as
- Computer Proficiency Test (CPT)
- Physical Test
How to Fill Ministry of Finance India Application Form 2017
- First of all the job seeker has to go to the official site at www.finmin.nic.in
- Then after he has logged on to the official site of MFI and it is open, we can see the whole website page, from that we have to find out the “Advertisement” tag.
- Then as the page is loaded, candidate has to click on Apply Online option where all the vacant posts are mentioned and we can see the notification and can apply there.
- Now find the link for vacant post which will be mentioned as Ministry of Finance India 24564 Inspector Jobs 2017, click on Apply Now button..
- Then application form will be visible which is to be filled with all the details asked in the form and then have to check once where all the details fed are having any mistakes.
- Lastly submit the form by pressing Save tab and then have to pay the fees for the post.
- Further details will be guided by the authorities of the department.
- More details are to be either collected from the notification or from the site.
Important Dates Remember:
- Online application form start date: Updates Soon
- Last date online application form: Updates Soon
Official Site: www.finmin.nic.in
Note: Here we have provided all latest information regarding Ministry of Finance India Recruitment 2017, notification along with online application form etc are mentioned below.