Karnataka Revenue Department Recruitment 2017 notification updated for Village Accountant post via mysore-va.kar.nic.in apply online form, 105 seats.
Karnataka Village Accountant Notification 2017: Hello everyone, New Year is at our door step & here we have bring good news for all candidates especially people of Karnataka. If you are looking for one of best opportunity through which your coming year can start with happiness. Then kindly have a look at www.mysore-va.kar.nic.in where you will be able to look for recently announced employment news.
Karnataka Revenue Department Recruitment 2017
Karnataka Revenue Department has updated official link on its site for post of Village Accountant Officer. Registration process has already been started from 15th December, 2016 which will last till 14th January, 2017. Mode of applying is online so by sitting at your place you can become part of current recruitment process. As number of vacancies is on very limited scale still why not to try your luck & give your best performance to get selected.
As organization has started accepting application forms on daily basis they are getting numerous candidates being registered. You can acquire all details related of eligibility criteria from notification uploaded by them. We would say that KRD announces requirement of employees very rarely so if you are interested don’t let this chance go away from your hand. Aspirants looking for latest govt. jobs can steal this opportunity as early as possible.
Total number of vacant seats is categorized such as 50 seats is being reserved for general category, 16 for Scheduled caste, 03 for Scheduled Tribe, 04 for CAT-I, 15 for 2A, 04 for 2B, 04 for 3A, 05 for 3B & 04 for SC. Aspirants who has completed 12th class with minimum passing marks only they are eligible to apply for current recruitment process. Even they should fall into age group of 18 years to 35 years.
Karnataka Revenue Department VAO Recruitment 2017
|Institute Name:||Karnataka Revenue Department (KRD)|
|Official Web Page:||www.mysore-va.kar.nic.in|
|Job Act:||Village Accountant Officer (VAO)|
|Total number of vacant seats:||105|
|Job Class:||State Govt. Job|
|Starting date of registration process:||15th December, 2016|
|Final date of registration process:||14th January, 2017|
|Examination Date:||February/ March, 2017|
Kar Village Accountant Officer Vacancies 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Those candidates who are interested to be a part of current recruitment process should have completed their 12th class from well recognized board.
- Lower age limit of aspirant should be 18 years whereas upper age limit of candidate should be 35 years. Age relaxation will be given to reserved category appellant according to government norms.
Procedure for Selection:
- Candidates will be hired based on their performance in written test & personal interview round.
- General category aspirant has to pay Rs. 200/- as application fee including bank charges, reserved category candidate Rs. 100/- & PWD Rs. 30/-
- Appointed candidate will be their salary in between of Rs. 5400 to Rs. 20, 200/- plus grade pay of Rs. 1900/-
How to apply for KRD Village Accountant Jobs 2017?
Once you make yourself available on official site of Karnataka Revenue Department refer to official notification. Fill application form, pay application fee & submit the form.
- Download Karnataka Revenue Department Recruitment notification 2017
- Apply Karnataka Revenue Department Jobs 2017
Official Website: www.mysore-va.kar.nic.in
Let us know if you have any questions relating to Karnataka Revenue Department Recruitment 2017, we will solve your queries as soon as possible.