IPPB Result 2017, India Post Payments Bank Result 2017 is finally declared along with merit list & cut off marks at an official site Indiapost.gov.in.
India Post Bank Result 2017: Hello Everyone! Yes we are back with one more latest information and this time we are providing information related to India Post Payments Bank result. On December 17 2016, they have organized examination for two various posts and that is officer scale 2 & 3 and as they have accepted there was a huge rush of candidates from all over Indian because those entire candidates who have filled the form wants to be the part of India Post Payments Bank and they are right because this kind of opportunity does not knock the door again & again.
IPPB Result 2017
Now let’s take quick introduction about the recruitment process that when it was released, the recruitment advertisement was released in the month of October and due date of applying for it was November 11, 2016. Total 1737 number of post notification has been released and it was for officer post. Candidates who were unemployed and waiting for a government job has taken part in this examination. People who come in reserved category shown more interest because they have given relaxation in many things such as age, fees and most important cut off marks.
IPPB Cutoff Marks & Merit list 2017
|Organization Name||India Post Payments Bank|
|Post Name||Officer Scale 1 & 2|
|Number of Vacancies||1737|
|Job Type||Government Job|
Check the below list of posts for which exam was conducted
1.JMGS Scale I
- Assistant Manager (Territory)
2. MMGS Scale II
- Manager post in various fields like Area Operations, Treasury Settlements & Reconciliation, Product Research, User Interface – UI, Corporate HR & Administration, Digital Technology Innovation, User Experience-UX, Administration, HR Generalist Manpower Planning & Recruitment Performance Management System, Hindi Cell, Vendor Management – Hardware/Software/Services, Area Sales, Compliance Support & Reporting, Account Payable, Customer Acquisition Support, Branch HR & Administration.
3.MMGS Scale III
- Senior Manager in various fields like Branding & Marketing, Branch Operations, IT Project Management, Program Management, Financial Planning & Budgeting, Sales Operation, UI/ UX, Network/Infrastructure Administration, Branch, Customer Service, System/Database Administration, Digital Marketing.
4.SMGS Scale V
- Assistant General Manager in Marketing and Customer Service.
Now all those who have given exam are looking for IPPB Result 2017 which is not yet declared on official website and due to which candidate are very much tensed but there is nothing to worry because as this examination is recently taken it takes time to be released, As per our resources we have come to know that result will be released in the month of January 2017 and to grab that we have to visit our website on regular basis because we will be the first who will inform you about result.
People are looking for result since very long time and now finally bank has completed answer sheet correction process and announced IPPB Scale I II III Officer Exam 2016-2017 Result on their main web portal, so guys visit that portal and check your result soon by following simple steps given at the end of this article. We recommend everyone that please check below given list of expected cutoff marks, so that you will get to know how many marks are required to qualify in this round.
Indian Post Payment Bank Exam Cut off Marks
|Category||Expected Cutoff Marks|
|General||61.75 to 64.25|
|SC||53.50 to 55|
|ST||50 to 52|
|PwD||46 to 49|
|OBC||58.50 to 62|
A candidate who have successfully pass prelims exam they all will given chance to face main exam which will be organised in 2017 and to grab that admit card you can take the help of our website because we have also provided the link to grab admit card of that exam also. After that Interview and GD (Group Discussion), Round will be organised for selected candidate and details for that also will be available on our website.
Procedure to Check IPPB Officer Scale Scorecard 2017
- Visit an official web portal of India Post Payments Bank that is given in this article.
- Once you open that site, on a home page you can able to see opportunity tab available on bottom of the website.
- As soon as you will click on that tab you can able to see list of link find a suitable link which represent IPPB Result 2017.
- After that click on that link and a new page will open on your screen.
- On that page, you will be asked to give few details like application number, DOB etc.
- Enter those details in a given empty space and click on submit button OR list of candidates name will be mentioned in PDF format.
- Within few seconds your result will appear on your screen.
- Take a printout of it for future use.
- We also suggest all aspirant to take two print out which will also help you in next round and beside this you also want to keep it at the safe place for future use.
Official Website: Indiapost.gov.in
If you have any questions relating to IPPB Result 2017 then please write us in a comment box provided below, we will answer back soon but allow some time if we are late in replying. To visit us regularly for future updates you can bookmark this site by pressing CTRL+D buttons. As result Officer Scale-I Main Exam result is going to published on February 2017, so we request all over user to stay update with our website because we will be first to inform you about result. Aspirant are also advice to bee clam if there is little bit of delay in publishing result because it is some time possible that due o heavy work load result get detail for some days.