Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 notification is released for 121 vacancies of chargeman post for online application process please visit @ indiannavy.nic.in.
Indian Navy Chargeman Notification 2017: One of Central government’s reputed organizations Indian Navy has issued a fresh notification, so guys what are you waiting for just check all details from this article and apply soon if you are eligible to posts. Indian Navy notification 2017 is issued for 121 vacancies of chargeman posts and the department has invited application through online mode. Those who are looking for defence jobs for them this is the best opportunity so guys do not miss it. Online application process is already started and the last date for the same is 12th January 2017 after that not a single application will be accepted. For online registration aspirants have to visit an official web portal of the organization that is indiannavy.nic.in.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2017
Indian Navy is one of the armed forces of India, it is a naval branch and supreme head of this is the president of India. It was active since 18th century from the year 1830 and it’s headquarter is located in New Delhi city which is a capital of the country. It has nearly 80000 active personnel, 295 ships and 251 aircrafts to protect sea borders of India. Recently, to increase workforce department has issued Indian Navy 121 Chargeman Vacancies 2017 to invite interested one apply to it on or before last submitting date.
After reading employment news for Indian Navy Chargeman Recruitment 2017 please take a chance by applying to it, if you work hard for its selection rounds and lucky enough then you might be selected for a job. Before you jump to online application process we suggest everyone that get complete details about Indian Navy Chargeman Jobs 2017 from this article.
Indian Navy Chargeman Notification 2017
|Organization Name||Indian Navy|
|Number of Vacanices||121|
|Job Type||Central Government Job|
- As per the official notification, minimum age criterion is 18 years for all applicants and maximum age criterion is 25 years.
- Reserved category applicants will get age relaxation on upper age limit as per government rules & regulations.
Indian Navy 121 Chargeman Vacancies 2017
- Candidates who have a bachelor degree in Science with Physics or Chemistry or Mathematics subjects completed from reputed University can apply to this notification.
- Candidates who have completed diploma in engineering in relevant discipline are also eligible to apply.
Indian Navy Chargeman Recruitment 2017
- After completing an online application process, an organization will conduct two rounds of a selection process that are written test and document verification.
- Selected candidates will get a pay scale of RS. 9300/- to RS. 34800 with an additional grade pay of RS. 4200/-.
Procedure for Indian Navy Online Application Form 2017
- For online application first thing, all have to do is open an official site in their browser.
- After that on a home page of that site, you have to find a suitable link for Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 and click on it.
- A notification will open on your screen, first of all, read all details given on it and then click on apply button.
- Now fill up an online application form by entering all correct details in it.
- After that click on submit button to submit your form.
- At last, we suggest everyone that download & take a printout of your filled application form for future reference.
- An Online application process stops on: 12th January 2017
Official Website: indiannavy.nic.in
Let us know if you have any questions relating to Indian Navy Recruitment 2017, we will solve your queries as soon as possible.