Coal India Recruitment 2017 notification along with online application form to fill up for 1319 vacancies of Management Trainee Posts is now out at www.coalindia.in:
CIL Management Trainee Notification 2017: Good news is here for all candidates who are probing for employment as recently Coal India Limited (CIL) has issued notification for various vacancies. There are total 1319 posts of management trainee recruitment has been announced for all aspirants who has completed their graduation degree and inviting online application on its main official website at www.coalindia.in. The CIL has mentioned all the required details in the notification posted so all those interested candidates must be well aware, disciplined, trust worthy and energetic in the work allotted. The candidates looking to apply for the post can refer to the official website to available all the details.
The Coal India Limited is also known as CIL. It is a state-owned organised coal mining corporate came into being in November 1975 with the government taking over private coal mines. CIL having fulfilled the financial and other prerequisites was granted the Maharatna recognition in April 2011. The CIL is recruiting various people with negligible qualification for Coal India 1319 Management Trainee Vacancies in our country. Aspirants who are finding Latest Government Job are still not late they can apply write now and if they are qualified they can get a great opportunity to work for this company. The candidates are advised to check our following post for the examination of the vacant post.
Coal India Recruitment 2017 Notification
|Name of Organization||Coal India Limited (CIL)|
|Number of Vacancies||1319 Posts|
|Name of Posts||Management Trainee|
|Post Wise Details||
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Application Mode||Online Application Form/ Notification|
Eligible Criteria for CIL Management Trainee Jobs 2017
- The aspirant should have age below 30 years as on 01st December 2016.
- For OBC candidates: 03 Years
- For SC/ST candidates: 05 Years
- For PWD candidates: 10 Years
- Aspirants must have completed BE, AMIE, B.Sc, B.Tech, CA, ICWA, Graduation, Post Graduation and Diploma in relevant from 60% minimum mark will be qualified for this post.
- For any query post wise education qualification please read official notification for this section.
- For General and OBC category candidates should have Rs. 1,000/-
- For SC/ST/PH category candidates not to any application fee.
- Selected candidates will get the monthly salary of Rs. 20,600/- to Rs. 46,500/-.
- Candidates selection will be done on the basis of their performance GATE-2017 score card, online computer based written the exam and personal interview.
How to Fill Coal India Application Form 2017:
- Login to official website at www.coalindia.in
- On the home page, click on Career tab.
- Now click on Advertisement of Coal India Recruitment 2017 link.
- In the new tab, pdf file will open and read all mentioned details carefully.
- After that candidates need to click on online application form link.
- Fill up form with all required and correct details.
- Upload scanned copy of the photograph, signature and required documents.
- Verify filled the form and submit it before a due date.
- At last take print out of filled form for further reference.
Important Dates Remember:
- Online application form start date: 05th January 2017
- Last date submission online application form: 03rd February 2017
- Online written exam date: 26th March 2017
Note: Here we have provided all information about Coal India Recruitment 2017, online application form, notification, syllabus, admit card, results etc are mentioned below. Aspirants can bookmark our website by pressing CTRL+D.