Central Railway Recruitment 2017 notification is released for total number of 2326 vacancies of ITI Apprentice post, apply online @ rrccr.com.
RRC CR Recruitment 2017: Indian Railway has given Diwali gift to job seekers who are searching for Railway Jobs in India, recently they have issued a fresh recruitment notification for total number of 2326 vacancies of ITI Apprentice posts. Department has released Central Railway Vacancies 2017 advertisement and requested eligible & deserving candidates to apply it online on their main web portal. This is very good opportunity for those who are from central part of the country and interested in government jobs. For online application process, aspirants are requested to visit the official site of the organization that is rrccr.com and for further information about it please read this full article as we have given complete details which you need to know before applying. Last date to submit an application form online is 30th November 2016 so guys grab this chance on or before last date.
Central Railway Recruitment 2017
Indian Railway has 16 zones and Central Railway zone is one of it, formation of this zone was in the year 1951 near about 65 years ago and its head quarter is Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus, Mumbai. Central Railway zone was formed by merging several railways like Great Indian Peninsula Railway, the Scindia State Railway, Nizam State Railway, Wardha Coal State Railway and Dholpur Railway. Electrification of this railway zone was done few years ago and it has both tracks meter gauge and broad gauge.
We are going to help you with every detail about the Central Railway Job 2017 so guys check all details provided below and after that jump to online registration process. After completing registration process, we suggest applicants to start preparing for its selection rounds because they will announce dates for it very soon.
Central Railway Notification 2017
Organization Name: Central Railway Zone (Railway Recruitment Board, Central Railway)
Name of Post: ITI Apprentice
Number of Vacancies Available: 2326 vacancies
We advised readers to apply on or before last date of submitting an application because after that date they will not accept any application, so you could miss this golden opportunity. If you do not know how to apply it online, for that we have explained complete procedure below.
CR ITI Apprentice Jobs 2017
- Minimum age limit for all aspirants is 15 years, so if you are 15 years or above then you are eligible to apply for these vacancies.
- Maximum age limit for general and OBC candidates is 24 years and reserved category applicants will get age relaxation as per government rules & regulation.
- Applicants are required to complete 10th class education from recognized board or education with 50 % marks or equivalent.
- Applicants should also complete National Trade Certificate course in relevant trade they are applying for.
- 100/- should be paid as an application fee at the time of online application process through online payment mode, application fees should be paid by all applicants.
Procedure for Central Railway Online Application 2017
- First of all aspirants are requested to open an official web portal of the organization in your browser.
- After that find a suitable link to relate to above mentioned vacancies and click on it.
- Now read all details given in the notification and then click on apply button.
- An application form will open on your screen, fill all correct details asked in that form and then click on submit button.
- Pay an application fees through online payment mode.
- At last download and take a printout of your application form to keep it with you for reference purpose.
- Starting date for submission of online application form: Update Soon
- Last date for submission of online application form: Update Soon
Official Website: rrccr.com
If you have any queries relating to Central Railway Recruitment 2017 then please write us in a comment box below, we will answer back as soon as possible. You can also bookmark this website by pressing CTRL+D button to visit us again for more updates.