Bombay High Court Recruitment 2017 along with online application form for 135 Personal Assistant Posts is now out at www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in,
High Court Of Bombay Notification 2017: Bombay High Court here declares the 125 vacancies for the vacant post of personal assistant candidates can apply online for the job. Here we provide certain information regarding the Bombay High Court notification 2017 candidates can go through the entire article to have brief info about it. The candidates who are seeking to get Job in Bombay then this is the best opportunity for them to grab the job apply at its official website at www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in. So interested candidates without wasting the time apply to it because the due date of the application form is 6th January, 2017. Further check the eligibility to apply for the posts and check the vacancies.
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2017 Notification
The Bombay High Court is also known as BHC. It is one of the oldest high courts in the state. The Bombay High Court inaugurated on 14th August 1862. It is main headquarter located in Mumbai. The candidates who are thinking to apply for this job must have the degree from university and preference would be given to those candidates who possess their degree in law. Some various kinds of computer certificates must be held by the candidates.
Bombay High Court 135 Personal Assistant Vacancies 2017: Only those candidates will be eligible to give the written examination whose application form will be accepted and to accept your form the candidates have to fulfill the entire form with proper information as per it was asked in the form. To be eligible for the post the candidates needs to have the certain qualification then and only then they will be eligible to the posts there are 3 benches for the Bombay High Court Recruitment 2017. The interested candidates who want to apply for requesting to them that fill all the details with proper attention because once the details will be provided and submitted you cannot rectify any information.
|Name of Department||High Court of Bombay|
|Number of Vacancies||135 Posts|
|Name of Posts||Personal Assistant Posts|
|Region Wise Posts Details||
|Job Type||State Government Jobs|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
Eligibility Criteria for Bombay HC Personal Assistant Jobs 2017
- Degree qualification is required for the candidates who want to apply for the personal Assistant.
- The age of the candidates must be minimum 21 years and maximum 38 years.
- Age relaxation will be given as per government rules and regulations.
- Selected candidates will get the pay scale of Rs. 15,600 to Rs. 39,100 and grade pay of Rs. 5,400.
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written test and in the personal interview.
- The application fee is 300 Rs candidates can pay fees either by online or by Challan and the fees are non refundable.
How to Fill Bombay High Court Online Application Form 2017
- Visit official website at www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in
- On the home page there will be a tab of recruitment which will be located on left side of home page.
- In that there will be the important link which is related to recruitment.
- In that search for above mentioned recruitment link such this will be highlighted in blue color.
- If you cannot find that you don’t need to worry you have to check home page properly because the sometimes important link is mentioned in the home page.
- Now once you find that you need to click on that, as soon as you click on that you will be taken to another window.
- Start filling details mentioned in application form.
- Upload your scanned passport size photograph & signature then click on Submit button.
- Save your filled and take hard copy from it by CTRL+P which will be helpful for future purpose.
Important Dates Remember:
- Online application form start date: 22nd December, 2017
- Last date submission online application form: 6th January, 2017
Official Website: www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in
Note: Here we also provide you Bombay High Court Recruitment 2017 notification, online application form, last date etc are mentioned below.