Bank of Baroda PO Recruitment 2016 notification is released for 400 probationary officer post, for online application visit @ bankofbaroda.co.in.
Some exciting news for candidates who are interested in bank jobs, this is notification is issued by the Bank of Baroda. BOB Probationary Officer Notification 2016 is issued for total number of 400 vacancies of probationary officer post, so guys if you are eligible to the post then please apply to it on or before last date of submitting an application. Online application process is already started from 2nd August 2016 and last date to submit an application is 27th August 2016. For an online application candidates have to visit official site of the organization that is bankofbaroda.co.in and read this full article to know all details about it.
Bank of Baroda PO Recruitment 2016
Bank of Baroda is very popular with its short name that is BOB and it is owned by the government of India. It was formed by the Prince of Vadodara city Maharaja H.H. Sir Sayajirao Gaekwad III on 20th July 1908. It is one of the big four banks of India and in the year 2014 it was ranked at no. 801 in Forbes 2000 list. It has total number of 5326 branches and near about 8000 ATM ís across the World. It provides all banking and financial services to their customers and itís headquarter is in Vadodara city of the Gujarat state.
Almost every year they are need of recruiting a new staff in one of their branches so at that time they issue recruitment notification to invite general people for an online application. Recently they have issued Bank of Baroda Manipal PO 2016 Vacancies†so guys before applying to it check all necessary details of it, which we have given below.
BOB Probationary Officer Notification 2016
Organization Name: Bank of Baroda (BOB)
Post Name: Probationary Officer (PO)
Number of Vacancies Available: 400
As the bank is owned by the central government of India so we can say that job category will be government job and they have not specified that vacancies are for which branches so job location will be India. Now check details of eligibility criterion from below and at the end of this article we have given details of an online registration process.
- Minimum age limit for all applicants is 20 years.
- Maximum age limit is 28 years but those who belongs to reserved category will get age relaxation as per government norms.
- To apply for this post, minimum required educational qualification is graduation degree with 60% of marks must be completed from any recognized university or educational institution.
- Organziation will conduct four rounds of selection process they are online test, Psychometric Assessment, Group Discussion and last is personal interview.
- General category applicants have to pay RS. 600 as an application fees.
- All reserved category applicants have to pay RS. 100 as an application fees.
Fill BOB PO Online Application Form 2016:
- First of all visit to an official website of the organization that is given in this article.
- After that on a homepage search for a relevant link and click on it.
- Now first check all details given in the notification and then click on apply button.
- You will see an application form on your screen so fill it up by feeding all correct details.
- After you finish feeling up an online application form click on submit button to submit it.
- Now pay your application fees through an online payment mode.
- At last you should take a printout of your application form for future reference.
Dates to Remember:
- An online application process starts from: 2nd August 2016
- Final date for an online application process: 27th August 2016
- Tentative Examination date: 25th September 2016
Official website: bankofbaroda.co.in
Those who have any queries regarding Bank of Baroda PO recruitment 2016 they can write us in a comment box provided below, we will revert back as soon as possible and we suggest you all to visit this website again by bookmarking it with CTRL+D button for future updates.