Assam PSC Tax Inspector Recruitment 2017 is released for 256 vacancies of Civil Service, Land & Revenue Service, and Other is now out at www.apsc.nic.in.
APSC Combined Competitive Examination 2017 Notification: Assam Public Service Commission has finally issued much awaited APSC State Service Exam Notification and will accept online application for the same on main portal site at www.apsc.nic.in. So those aspirants who are waiting for registration lines to get activated should first of all go through below article and read minimum qualifications information.
The Assam Public Service Commission is also known as APCS. It is a constitutional body provides a smooth and efficient functioning of government India. It is one of the newly formed commissions which follow principles of the constitution of India. In order to enroll one of the most prestigious vacancies in state service departments, finally wait has came to an end for such aspirants who are dreaming of to get said jobs as an advertisement has been circulated by commission online in which they stated about commencement of registration for Assam state services examination so if you want to apply then first all it is necessary that you are eligible and have same qualifications as they required.
APSC CC Jr Grade Service Vacancies 2017: Right now the commission is having the vacancies for approximately 256 posts to recruit some of the reputed posts includes Civil Service, Assam Land & Revenue Service & Other Posts. The vacant posts are very much reputed posts and the aspirants are also very enthusiastic to work for the vacant posts. The aspirants are informed to be always looking to the website to get the updates and latest news of the vacant posts as authorities. Usually, posts certain updates regarding the posts which the applicants have to compulsorily follow. We will always make you updated by posting our latest articles. As of now let us know the details of the vacant jobs.
Assam PSC Tax Inspector Recruitment 2017 Notification:
|Name of Organization||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Name of Posts||Civil Service, Assam Land & Revenue Service & Other Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||256 Posts|
|Posts Wise Details||
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Application Mode||Online Application|
|Official Website||www.apsconline.gov.in or www.apsc.nic.in|
Eligible Criteria for Assam Civil Service Jobs 2017
- Aspirants should have age between 21 years to 43 years as on advertisement released date.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per government norms.
- Aspirants must have completed graduation degree from any recognised university or institute.
- For Unreserved category, aspirants must pay Rs. 100/-
- For reserved category, candidates must pay Rs. 50/-
APSC CC Jr Grade Service Vacancies 2017
- Candidates selection will be done on the basis of their performance in the preliminary written examination, main written examination and then two exams completed pass aspirants gets the final personal interview.
- For Civil Service (Jr. Grade): Rs. 12500-40000 plus Grade Pay: Rs. 5400.
- For Land & Revenue Service (Jr. Grade): Rs. 12000-40000 plus Grade Pay: Rs. 5400.
- For Asst Registrar of Co-Operative Societies: Rs. 12000-40000 plus Grade Pay: Rs. 5400.
- For Labour Inspector, Inspector of Taxes, Inspector of Excise: Rs. 8000-35000 plus Grade Pay: Rs. 4300.
How to Fill APSC Application Form 2017:
- Visit official website at apsc.nic.in.
- In the home page select the link of Assam PSC Tax Inspector Recruitment 2017 and click on it.
- Read out all the instruction thoroughly.
- If you fit well into eligibility criteria then start filling the application form and then click on submit button.
- Upload scanned copy of the photograph, signature and require documents.
- Verify filled the form and submit it before the due date.
- Take print out of filled form for further reference.
Start date online application form: 09th January 2017
Last date submit online application form: 09th February 2017
Candidates should keep visiting the website to get the updates regarding Assam PSC Tax Inspector Recruitment 2017.