Assam APSC Recruitment 2017 notification posted out for Asst. Engineer profile with 56 empty seats on apsc.nic.in apply online application form.
APSC Released Job Openings Notification 2017: “Assam Public Service Commission” you must have heard this name if not, then here we will provide you all information. So we have brought good news for all appellants probing for a job especially preferring in Assam location. Total 56 seats are vacant for Assistant Engineer & Inspector posts as submission of application form has already started from 6th March 2017 through www.apsc.nic.in. The last date for registration process is 6th April 2017 so enough time if want to be a part of it.
Assam APSC Recruitment 2017
Hard work is needed in order to get selected in job notification posted by Assam Public Service Commission. Written test will be scheduled for all registered aspirants & qualified contender of it has to appear for the personal interview round. APSC is working under the government of Assam who is having a responsibility to hire the dynamic candidate who are ready to give their 100% dedication to work. As they are also trying to provide as much as job opportunity they can to reduce poverty.
Freeze your search if you are seeking for eligibility criteria because we have provided the detailed description of it. So, now you don’t have to look here & there read the entire article if you are able to fulfill it then start filling your application form. For better performance in selection rounds organization will publish materials related to the exam on its website. So make sure that you refer to its official webpage on regular basis.
APSC Job Vacancy 2017
|Institute Name:||Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)|
|Official Web Page:||www.apsc.nic.in|
|Job Act:||Assistant Engineer & Inspector|
|Total number of vacant seats: 56|
|Post wise vacant seats:||
|Job Class:||Govt. Job|
|Starting date of registration process:||6th March, 2017|
|Final date of registration process:||6th April, 2017|
|Mode of application process:||Online|
Assam Public Service Commission Job Vacancies 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- For the post of Assistant Engineer & Inspector completion of Engineering or Technical in Mechanical/ Chemical, the Civil or Electrical field only then aspirant will be considered eligible to be a part of it.
- Lower age of the candidate should be 21 years & its upper age limit should be 43 years, reserved category aspirants will get age relaxation according to norms of government.
Procedure for Selection:
- Written Test & Personal Interview round will be scheduled after then selection will be done.
- Refer to its official notification to get details about post wise application fee.
- Assistant Engineer will be paid Rs. 12, 000 to Rs. 40, 000 with grade pay of Rs. 7600/- while for the post of Assistant Engineer appellant will get Rs. 12, 000 to Rs. 40, 000 with grade pay of Rs. 5400/-.
Steps to apply for APSC Inspector Online Form 2017
- First of all, refer to a web page of Assam Public Service Commission.
- From its home page have a look at published notification.
- Start your online form filling process, pay examination fee based on which category you fall into & click on submit button.
Kindly bookmark our website by CTRL+D shortcut key for all latest updates of Assam APSC Recruitment 2017.