APGENCO Recruitment 2017, Andhra Pradesh genco assistant engineer vacancy, APGENCO AE notification released at apgenco.gov.in.
Andhra Pradesh GENCO AE Notification 2017: Good news! Good news! Is here for each & every aspirant who are probing for employment so now they can freeze their search as most awaited job notification is here. Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited has updated official link for its vacancies created in Assistant Engineer post. Details are given on its official website www.apgenco.gov.in as last date for registration process is 5th April, 2017.
APGENCO Recruitment 2017
Total number of seats is on very small scale i.e. 94 only those candidate who will give out their best performance in selection round they will be appointed. Competition level is going to be very tough because each & every appellant is seeking for employment in government sector because of benefits they provide. Aspirant who want to build up their career should not miss out this opportunity refer to entire article as detailed description is given here.
Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited was founded in year 1998 by government of AP whose head office is located at Hyderabad. They are having responsibility to maintain operations of power generation & to ensure that electricity is provided in entire state. They has installed capacity of 4559.6 MW comprising 2810. MW Thermal, 1747.6 MW Hydro, & 2 MW Wind power stations. Distribution of all its liabilities, assets & power station has been done in Telangana state also.
APGENCO AE Recruitment 2017
|Institute Name:||Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited (APGENCO)|
|Official Web Page:||www.apgenco.gov.in|
|Job Act:||Trainee Assistant Engineer|
|Total number of vacant seats:||94|
|Post wise Vacant seats:||
|Job Area:||Andhra Pradesh|
|Job Class:||Government Job|
|Starting date of registration process:||6th March, 2017|
|Final date of registration process:||5th April, 2017|
|Mode of application process:||Online|
Andhra Pradesh GENCO Assistant Engineer Vacancy 2017 Notification
- Candidate must have completed their B.E/B.Tech/A.M.I.E. Degree in Civil, Electrical, Electronics, & Mechanical field.
- Lower age of aspirant should be 18 years whereas upper age limit should not be more than 42 years. Reserved category candidate will be given age relaxation according to norms of government.
Procedure for Selection:
- Written Test, Interview Session & Verification of Documents will be done after then finalized aspirant will be given appointment letter.
- Unreserved category aspirant has to pay Rs. 500/- whereas reserved category Rs. 150/-
- Pay band of Rs. 41, 155 -1, 700- 44, 555- 1, 985- 54, 480 -2, 280 –63, 600 will be given along with other benefits.
Steps to apply for APGENCO AE Online Application Form 2017
- Initially candidate has to refer official website of Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited.
- Then have a look at official APGENCO recruitment 2017 notification uploaded by them.
- Refer to each & every detail carefully such as educational qualification, selection rounds, age limit, pay scale etc.
- If you are able to fulfills entire eligibility criteria then start your online form filling process.
- Pay your application fee based on which category you fall into.
- Submit it & download filled application form for future purpose.
If any aspirant is having any questions/ queries related to APGENCO Recruitment 2017 apply online then without any hesitation share it via below given comment box as one of our team member will get back to you at its earliest possible time.